You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Instructions Included
- Specially designed for baby's first sips providing a smooth transition from breast or bottle to cup drinking
- Come with removable, two-piece non-spill valve, easy to clean and sterilise
- Super soft spout is gentle on baby's sensitive gums
- Removable, easy-grip handles designed for tiny hands
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Suitable for sterilisation by steam (electric or microwave), boiling or cold water tablet/ liquid sterilisation
Brand Name : Tommee Tippee
Type : Feeding Cup
Weight : 150ml
This small transitioning cup with a 5 oz./150ml capacity, is the perfect choice for your baby's first sips. Until this point they've been used to breast or bottle, so introducing a cup is an important step in their weaning journey. To help the transition go smoothly, this BPA-free cup features a super soft spout that is gentle on gums, and large handles that are easy to grip and interchangeable with other tommee tippee cups. And because life with a baby is messy enough, a nonspill valve keeps mess to a minimum. As your baby's drinking skills improve, you can remove the handles so they can hold the cup directly, and the nonspill valve can be easily removed to enable free flow drinking, which can help their oral development.