You have no items in your shopping cart.
KEY FEATURES –
- Promotes oral Development system
- Perfect fit for teething baby
- Soft tip underneath and firm tip on top facilitates baby's natural sucking reflex action
- Activates the brain
- Exudes a psychological stabilising effect
- Breather holes on shield for safety
- Protective hood for covering the nipple when not in use
- Perfectly designed to encourage baby's nasal breathing and preventing dryness of throat and inhalation of dust
Brand - Pigeon
Type – Pacifier
Age – 8 Months and above
PRODUCT DETAILS –
For a feeling of comfort and security, it is a natural tendency for babies to instinctively use their fingers and thumb to suckle. To ensure that the baby’s teeth are formed properly, you can give him/her this Silicone Pacifier – Step 3 from Pigeon.
Promotes Nasal Breathing
Since the pacifier is meant for the baby’s mouth, the baby instinctively starts breathing from the nose instead of from the mouth.
The shield on the pacifier provides a snug fit and conforms to the international standards. It features a thin lip cotact which promotes the healthy development of the baby’s teeth.
Facilitates Sucking Reflex Action
The pacifier comes with a soft tip underneath and a firm tip on top, both of which help facilitate the baby’s natural sucking reflex action.
Activates the Brain
The sucking reflex action helps activate the brain, which provides a psychological calming and stabilizing effect.
Breather Holes on Shield for Safety
The shield features breather holes which allow more than enough air for the baby to breathe.
Includes Protective Hood
So that dust particles don’t accumulate and harm the baby, this nipple features a protective hood for covering it when it is not in use.