You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Creates a comfortable space for your baby to play and enjoy tummy-time fun.
- Made of soft, breathable plush fabric, which ensures your little one comfort during playtime.
- Cushioned & comfy edges with extra padding, provides your little one with the space to stretch and stay active in the initial months. Equipped with a toy bar with 4 playthings and a mirror that stimulate your baby's senses.
- Lying on the cushioned play mat prepares your infant to turn over independently and crawl after a few months.
- Offers plenty of space for your baby and you to play together on the mat as he/she grows up.
- Toys stimulate the visual as well as tactile senses of your child. Improves the movement of the limbs and the flexibility of the fingers of your baby, while also enhancing your child's grip on objects.
Brand- Mee Mee
Type- Cushioned Deluxe Baby Activity Play Gym Mat (GARDEN THEME)
Product Dimension- 85.8 x 59.5 x 10 cm
Product Weight-1.6 kg
Your child needs a comfortable space equipped with toys, to explore, play, grow and learn. Mee Mee Cushioned Deluxe Baby Activity Play Gym Mat helps you provide your little one with just that. From laying and playing, to tummy time and sitting up, your little angel can play, stretch and stay active comfortably, on the cushioned play mat, which is made from soft breathable plush fabric. Decorated with a toy bar, mirror and attractive designs, this play gym will assist and motivate your baby during tummy-time activities, especially in the initial stages of growth.
Care: For Playgym: Remove the bar and playthings before washing. Wash with Mee Mee Detergent and water for best results. Machine washable. Do not bleach. Dry in natural sunlight. For Toys/toy Bars: Wipe clean with damp cloth or wet tissues
Important to Remember: Assemble the playgym properly before allowing your child to play in it. Use this product only on an even surface like the floor etc. Your child must not be left unattended, in the playgym. Parental supervision during playtime is highly advisable. Detach and discard any toys or small playthings that break or are damaged during playtime. Remove the toy bars after your child starts pushing up on his/her hands and knees. This helps to avoid injury of any kind.