You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Four suits of 25 cards each, plus the eight Wild cards
- Earn points from other players when you go out first
- Reach 500 points to win the standard game
- Two-handed, partner, and tournament options for even more action
- Everything you need to know is inside the instruction guide
Brand - Mattel
Type - Uno Card Game
Age - 7 to 12 Years
Box dimensions - 14.5 x 9 x 2 cm
Items included in Package:
1 Pack of Uno Card Game
1 Instruction Guide
UNO is the classic and beloved card game that’s easy to pick up and impossible to put down! Players take turns matching a card in their hand with the current card shown on top of the deck either by color or number. Special action cards deliver game-changing moments as they each perform a function to help you defeat your opponents. These include Skips, reverses, draw twos, color-changing wild and draw four wild cards. You’ll find 25 of each color (red, green, blue, and yellow), plus the eight wild cards, inside the 108-card deck. If you can’t make a match, you must draw from the central pile! And when you’re down to one card, don’t forget to shout UNO The first player to rid themselves of all the cards in their hand before their opponents wins. It’s fast fun for everyone! Includes 108 cards and instructions. Colors and decorations may vary.